Villa Vedas Bali – A 5 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Bali, Villa Untuk Wedding Di Bali, Best Villa Wedding Bali
BEST DEALS! Villa Vedas Bali Wedding, Beachfront Villa Vedas Bali, 5 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Bali, Villa Untuk Wedding Di Bali, Best Villa Wedding Bali
Beachfront Villa Vedas Bali won the best villa in the Yak Awards Winner 2014, is set on 3,500 m2 of freehold land located at Pangkung Tibah village, which is 1 kilometer north of the world famous Tanah Lot temple, and features 45 meters of absolute beach frontage and private beach access. The villa itself represents approximately 1,800 m2 of construction, and is a modern architecturally designed home that is unique and unequalled, with many interesting design features, most of which have been meticulously fabricated on site.
The villa is designed and engineered to feature a breathtaking 22 meter span without any supporting columns in order to provide an unobstructed view right through the property and out to sea. The property features a large living area, dining areas, a bar, a media or snooker room, and two bedrooms downstairs, and three bedrooms upstairs. The living area can be opened to benefit from the regular breeze off the ocean, or alternatively enclosed and air conditioned by deploying the Häfele glass sliding wall system, and turning on the Daikin VRV central air-conditioning system.
Villa Vedas Bali is located approximately 1 kilometer to the north of Tanah Lot, and offers panoramic views of the Indian Ocean to the west, ancient rice paddies to the south and grazing pasture to the north, and Gunung Batukaru (Batukaru Volcano) in the east.
The villa is laid out to make best use of the available land, which boasts 45 meters of beachfront, and which tapers backwards from the beach. Two bedrooms, two pools, the bar, the art gallery, the media room, the kitchens and the staff quarters are on the ground floor, and three bedrooms and the sky pool are on the first floor.
The Philips Dynalite lighting system allows any light or group of lights to be controlled by any of the lighting controller units throughout the house. The Control4 Home Automation system allows connection via Wi-Fi from android, iOS, PC or Mac to control any of the lighting and air-conditioning units, and also to stream music from the user’s device or from a central server to any combination of the four zones of the sound system specified below
The staff quarters feature four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen and a commercial laundry area. If required additional guests or children can be accommodated in the staff quarters.
The five bedrooms of Villa Vedas Bali are large, king bed, satellite TVs and private ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs carved out of solid blocks of marble, and massive rainwater showerheads. Two are located on ground level and three upstairs on the first floor of the property. The rooms are designed with gorgeous teak wood and full-length glass walls to maximize the stunning views of Bali Island.
The sky pool is a 6 x 6 meters glass bottom pool suspended between two of the bedrooms. The laminated glass floor features a switching nano glass film that enables the owner to turn the glass from clear to opaque at the flick of a switch for the ultimate in privacy.
In addition to the sky pool there are two swimming pools at Villa Vedas Bali. The main pool is 40 meters in length, and the second pool, which is offset at a right angle to the main pool, is 20 meters in length. At its deepest point the main pool is 2.5 meters deep in order to enable guests with a taste for adventure to jump safely into it from the main span.
Villa Vedas beachfront villa Bali features a show kitchen and a commercial kitchen. The show kitchen is finished with glass cupboard doors, black granite benches and an extensive array of exclusive Gaggenau appliances, including two ovens, warming tray, microwave, coffee machine concealed fridge, two large wine fridges, steamer, teppanyaki, bench grill, electric touch control hotplate and gas wok burner.
The commercial kitchen is located behind the show kitchen, and features a wide variety of appliances, walk-in cool room, six burner stove, large griddle, chargrill, combi oven, long fridge and counter, stand up freezer, separate wash up and sink area, commercial dish washer and stylish but functional shelves and benches made from 316 stainless steel.
The gardens are a mix of tropical and minimalistic, with green vertical gardens on the property walls, a variety of trees and various roof top gardens.
The driveway to the property features large stones interspersed with grass, and is surrounded by plants, shrubs and trees.
The gardens also feature a large gazebo area facing the beach with BBQ facilities including gas, water, and USB connection for DJs into the extensive indoor and outdoor sound system.
The bar includes a large custom brass top bar, stainless steel benches, fridges, sink, icemakers, glass washers plus various glass shelving and sound system.
The property includes a fully built in professional sound system throughout the home and gardens. With JBL speakers and more than 10kW of Crown Amplifiers. An audio matrix system splits the system into four zones being garden (8 Speakers and 2 subwoofers), bar (4 speakers and a subwoofer), Dining Area (12 speakers and 2 subwoofers) and Media Room (2 speakers and a subwoofer).
Villa Vedas Bali Facilities:
- 10 adults (5 bedrooms with king size beds and ensuite bathrooms). 5 extra beds available (additional charge of USD 50 net per extra bed)
- Staff quarters have 4 bedrooms that can accommodate children or staff/nanny
- 1 free baby cot
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 20; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 20.
- 40 x 4 meters, 20 x 4 meters, sky pool on second level
- Villa manager; private chef; housekeeping; security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses available on request (additional charge).
- A suggested menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Meals at food cost + 30%. Requests accommodated where possible (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access, 3G booster for mobile phone calls, computer, printer and fax.
- 60-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.
- Office for guest use; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
- Pool table
Villa Vedas Bali Highlights:
- Amazing unobstructed Ocean & Rice paddy views
- Stunning contemporary architectural design
- Formal and alfresco dining areas
- Air-conditioned media room
- Features two swimming pool, jacuzzi and a sky pool
- Situated in a quite and remote area, yet within 15 minutes to The sacred Tanah Lot Temple
Photo Galerry Villa Vedas Bali
Harga Sewa Villa Vedas Bali
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedrooms use||USD 1104/night||USD 1275/night||USD 2073/night|
|4 Bedrooms use||USD 1173/night||USD 1355/night||USD 2073/night|
|5 Bedrooms Villa||USD 1380/night||USD 1594/night||USD 2073/night|
Villa Vedas Bali Inclusion:
- 1x pick up and 1x drop airport
- Welcome drink and tropical fruit upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Butler service from 07:00 to 23:00
- Full housekeeping service
- WiFi internet connection
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Bathroom amenities
- Mini bars in all rooms
- Concierge service
- In house private Chef
- Mineral water (tap water at the villa is also potable)
- Finns Club Platinum membership (gym, tennis, bowling, discounted golf, Splash Park)
- Villa rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge
- 20% deposit to secure booking more than 6 months ahead
- 10% discount for arrival within 30 days
- 10% discount for booking of 10 days or more
- Low Season Period : Min Stay 2 nights, 11 Jan to 15 June, 01 Sept to 20 Dec
- High Season Period : Min Stay 4 nights, 16 Jun to 31 Aug, Chinese New Year, Easter
- Peak Season Period : Min Stay 7 nights, 21 Dec to 10 Jan